duminică, 2 septembrie 2012

I'm interesting, i swear


Draga mea Dorina m-a provocat la o leapşă, pe care eu însumi am descoperit-o, deşi nu plănuiam s-o joc. Dar dacă tot a insistat, am zis că n-are ce să strice.

This is for you. 


1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?   I’d rather not talk about this.
2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? I used to.
3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care? Nope.
4: Do you find it easy to trust others?  Yep.  
5: What were you doing at 11PM last night? Hmm, I was watching  “married with children”
6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?  My best friend, even more fucked up than me.
7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? I would rip his balls off. :D
8: Are you close with your dad? When he is not yelling at me. 
9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?  Unfortunately, no.
10: What are you listening to? The xx- Teardrops.
11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?  Hmm, water. And Tequila. 
12. Do you like hickeys? Mrr, I love them.
13: What time do you go to bed?  1-2-3.
14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down? No, usualy I’m the one who does that to other people.
15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both? I’m pro.
16: Do you always answer your texts?  No, sometimes I’m too lazy.
17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?  No,  well, at least I try not to.
18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Five minutes ago.
19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them? Oh, yeah.
20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? “Tomorrow I will get up at 8.” I woke up at 12.
21: Is anyone else in the room with you? My sister.
22: Do you believe what goes around comes around? Yeah, life is a bitch. And that scares me.
23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now? Yes.
24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with? YES.
25: In the past week, have you cried?  Twice.
26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing? White.
27: Do people ever call you by your last name? No.
28: Is anyone ignoring you right now? I think so.
29: Do you have a best friend? Of course I do. J)
30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed? It would be excruciating for me.
31: Who was your last call from?  My best friend.
32: Are you mad at anyone? I’m always mad at someone.
33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you? I kiss only persons older than me.
34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday? 25.
35: How many more days until your birthday? 8 months.
36: Do you have any summer plans yet? Summer is over.
37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?  Yes, several, but we are not too close.
38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?  Yes. J))
39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?  I have more.
40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?  At some point yes, but then I changed my mind.
41: Do you think age matters in relationships? Yes.
42: Are you available? I’m fully booked.
43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended? High school ended 3 months ago, so I still have strong feelings for some of them.
44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get? I don’t like piercings. But a tattoo sounds nice.
45: Do you believe exes can be friends? I don’t think so, I know I  can’t.
46: Do you regret anything? Many many things.
47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? That I have work to do and  I have no money .
48: Did you ever lose a best friend? Twice. 
49: Was your last kiss a mistake? No.
50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?  It’s not necessary.
51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry? Yes.
52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed? Yes. J)
53: What was the last thing you ate? Pretzels. But a nice meal is waiting for me now. Steak with broccoli. Yumm
54: Did you get any compliments today?   Surprisingly, yes.
55: Where are you going on your next vacation? Turkey, I hope. Or  Italy.
56: Do you own anything from other countries? Yep.
57: Are most of your friend guys or girls? Girls . I like girls.
58: Where have you lived most of your life? In Bucharest.
59: When was the last time you took a long drive? Two weeks ago., when I went to  Greece.
60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle? Yes, and some stupid and kinky stuff happened. 
61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?    Uhm?
62: Who do you text the most?  My friends.
63: What was the last movie you saw? Ted. I liked it.  Of course, it could have been  better.
64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?  He is the only person standing in his way.
65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010? Hmmm.  Two.
66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you? I never kiss boys who are younger than me.
67: Do you curse around your parents? God, no. 
68: Are you happy with where you live? Currently, no. I want to live  at my grandma’s house.
69: Do you collect anything? Books.
70: What’s your favourite colour? Black.
71: Does the last song you listened to remind you of anyone? Oh..
72: Has anyone ever cheated on you? Yes. 
73: What are your plans for tomorrow? Movies, work, get up at 8?
74: Do you have siblings over the age of twenty-one? Yeah.
75: Does your last ex have a job? I don’t think so. He was a looser.
76: What would you do if you found out your most recent ex was in a relationship? I don’t care.
77: Where is your cellphone? Next to me.
78: What colour is your cellphone? Black.
79: What did you dream of last night?  Sth unpleasant.
80: Are you atheist? No.
81: Will you change your name when you get married? Yes.
82: Are you ready for autumn weather? No. I must buy new clothes.
83: Have you had any big storms recently? Yes. Tsunami.
84: What kind of bottoms are you wearing? Shorts.

That was fun. We should do this more often.  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu